No longer do you need to be left with the problems, we provide the solutions.
|Key Learning Processes Review
1. Analyse current procedures, making suggestions for improvement.
2. Workshop with all staff involved in recruitment to suggest good practice.
3. Analyse the information organisations collect about each learner and make recommendations on methods they can use in raising awareness of the learning needs of each learner.
4. Analysis of current induction processes to provide guidance on best practice and suggested improvements.
5. How to create appropriate individual learning plans (ILP) to meet the needs of the learner, using the ILP as a working document and how to use the ILP to influence an employer’s involvement.
6. How to make the learner review process meaningful and assist the learner to achieve their learning goals.
7. How to improve retention and achievement rates.
8. Improving your employer engagement to the point of being able to observe teaching and learning which takes place on-the-job.
9. How to establish closer links with other organisations to ensure that your initial advice and guidance as well as your exit guidance is effective.
|Health and Safety (H&S) Reviews
1. Provide comprehensive H&S documentation to carry out audits/reviews in the workplace.
2. Working with staff to carry out risk assessments of all activities within training centres and the workplace.
3. To train staff on H&S legislation/procedures (in particular, those relating to risk assessment) and bringing them up-to-date with any new legislation.
Observation of Teaching and Learning
1. Review existing procedures and develop a systematic process for assuring the quality of teaching activities.
2. How to ensure organisational grading profiles match those grades awarded by government inspectorates.
3. Ensure that on- and off-the-job training is well planned, meets the needs of the individual and that the two are clearly linked.
4. Ensure your engagement with employers and sub-contractors is as good as it should be.