This course is suitable for anyone wishing to progress their career within the training field. It is helpful for candidates to possess an Advanced Level Certificate in the subject they wish to deliver training on. This is recognised as an important factor in the delivery of effective training. Each candidate must plan, deliver and evaluate a training session. Other group members will act as observers and take part as 'students' in the sessions delivered by fellow delegates. Following an assessment, delegates are awarded the nationally recognised Chartered Institute’s Professional Trainer’s Certificate. A basic overview of the syllabus is as follows:
1. Training Needs and Objectives Be able to match training sessions. Understand how to set SMART training objectives and how to secure learners’ commitment to achieving them.
2. Learning Styles and Preferences Be aware of the factors that influence learning and use a simple but effective structure for recognising and accommodating different learning preferences in any training situation. Understand how delegates have preferences for receiving and assimilating information.
3. Training Skills Be able to select different and diverse training methods appropriately to meet different needs.
4. Training Structure and Design Be able to design training sessions by carrying out effective planning and preparation.
|5. Training Styles and Communication Be able to use a variety of different
ways of communicating information and making training more accessible
and interesting to delegates. Be able to use feedback and evaluation
to ensure a process of continuous improvement.
6. Training Assessment Understand a variety of different ways of assessing the effectiveness of training and measuring results. Be able to use feedback and evaluation to ensure a process of continuous improvement.
1-day How to Deliver Confident, Effective Presentations
This course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge, techniques and strategies to deliver winning presentations so that you can get your point across in a confident manner. This course is suitable for Managers who are responsible for delivering a lot of presentations. First time Managers / Supervisors who will be exposed more and more to giving presentations. Senior Managers who want to sharpen their skills and deliver and for anyone who finds giving presentations a difficult task! The content of this course includes:
Following the completion of this course, delegates will be informally assessed and awarded a Cornerstone Certificate in Presentation Skills.
|1-day How to Succeed at Every Interview
This course is designed to provide you with the skills, knowledge, techniques and strategies to succeed at every interview. Our personal and professional one-to-one interview coaching service will give you the confidence you need and will help you achieve your career goals.
This course will also help you to succeed in conducting interviews thereby ensuring you select the right candidate. Whether you are the interviewer or the interviewee this course will enable you to perform to the maximum of your ability. The content of this course includes:
Following the completion of this course, delegates will be informally assessed and awarded a Cornerstone Certificate in Interviewing Skills.